The Office of Sustainability‘s fall semester Sustainable Art Show was held Dec. 4 – 10 in the Wood Center. All the artwork such as paintings and sculptures was made from recycled or reclaimed materials. Chancellor Rogers handed out awards at a ceremony, Tuesday, Dec. 4.
- First place: Dorian Granger
- Second place: Page Goneau
- Third place: Benjamin Anderson-Agimuk
- Honorable mention: Ben Bragonier, Amelia Hickman and Dorian Granger
- The award for art and function: Anita Holiday
For more information about the biannual art show visit www.uaf.edu/sustainability/rise/projects/artshow/.