Deadline to apply for TAB grant Feb. 15
The UAF Technology Advisory Board is soliciting proposals for technology grants for spring 2013. The TAB board provides recommendations to the UAF chancellor on the best use of the funds generated by the technology fee. Some of the past proposals include:
- Slide scanners for library checkout
- Digital camera equipment upgrades for art students
- Sun Star reporting tools and technology
- Alternate energy sources for Shell Eco Marathon Competition
- Advanced safety technologies in woodworking
For additional questions, contact the TAB Committee Chair, Dean Gerlich at 474-7224 or email@example.com.