Vice chancellor Pat Pitney and the administrative services directors will host an Administrative Services open forum at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 27 in the Board of Regents Conference Room at 109 Butrovich.
To attend the forum via E-Live visit https://elive.uaf.edu/join_meeting.html?meetingId=1258614891923.
Agenda items include:
- New training for supervisors
- Updated HazMat regulations
- Effort certification update
- Administrative Services customer service survey feedback
- Representational allowances
- Fisheries initiative
The forum is open to all staff and faculty.
Deans, directors, department heads, fiscal managers and grant awardees are encouraged to attend.
For more information or to suggest a topic for future forums, contact Kerynn Fisher at 474-7907 or email@example.com.